Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Success

Well, after a lot of hours, I have successfully made my husband a shirt, which he received on Christmas morning. And he didn't know I made it until I told him. He was so blessed.

I used a navy and light blue plaid from DS Quilts for Fabric Traditions at Joann's.  Unfortunately its a bit big in the mid section.  I probably should have made him a shirt in muslin first.  This is a true men's large.   My hubby has the shoulders and long arms that require a large, but his mid section will never fill this out.  Don't know what to do with it now.  It was the thought that counts...

Today I'm a little under the weather.  So just hanging at home with the little man of the house.  I have been slowly working away at my Red, White, and Blue quilt.   My head is so stuffy its hard to concentrate, but these fabrics seem to lift my spirits.  There are so many of my favorites in here.
Hope you had a good Christmas.

xo,
Lindsay



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something...anything.