Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Second Attempt

Today I'm sewing a shirt for my husband for Christmas.  You may remember the last one.   He didn't love the linen fabric I chose, so here is my second go at it.

I'm using this McCalls pattern 6613 view B.  So far so good.  I'm opting out of using interfacing. I've used it in the past, but hate how it washes.  The collars always seam wrinkly to me even after pressing.  I don't think most shirts I buy him have any lining anyway.


And I finally got the idea of using the cork board above my machine for pinning directions.  Maybe when I'm done sewing I'll actually mount it to the wall.


Hope you all have finished you Christmas sewing/crafts by now and aren't rushing last minute like me.

Happy Merry CHRISTmas!

P.S.  This is my 100th post!  Can't believe I have this much to share, and so much more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something...anything.