Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Finished Projects

Just thought I'd give an overview of all the projects I've completed in 2012.  Or at least the ones I've photographed.  I love doing this at the end of the year.


For example, I sadly didn't get a finished photo of the Aviary 2 Quilt (item #9 above) before I shipped it.  And it was my first custom quilt order too.  Duh-me!  

And I don't think I ever showed this finished embroidered pillow I made my sister for her birthday.  Isn't it lovely?  It was so fun to make.  Quick and fairly easy, except those little french knots.  I've got to practice those a bit more.  It was my first time using a transfer pattern.  I used the "Flower of the Month" pattern by Aunt Martha's Colonial Patterns, Inc.  You can purchase them at any Joanne's or Hobby Lobby here in the States.  The pillow is 12"x16" and I framed the linen center using some reproduction print I had on hand.  My use of linen was inspired by Amy of Nana & Co.  She makes the sweetest pretty little things.  Since I didn't find a Flickr group for Aunt Martha's Embroidery I started one.  Please  join in if you have any to share.

Of course you probably already saw this shirt from my last post, but just thought I'd add it to this one to cover all of 2012 as best I can.


Ok sadly, there are a few more I items I didn't photograph, ie: zippered pouches, a couple aprons to name a few.  And a couple unfinished projects that will hopefully get finished in the new year.  One of my new year's resolutions is to take more pictures ;D

Have a Happy New Year!

Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for the craft record, Lindsay.
    Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing 2013 projects :o)

    ReplyDelete

Say something...anything.