Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Progress Report - Katie Bow Tie

Okay I know I promised better photos, but this whole 'sharing a camera' thing has got to end!


I'm gonna purchase me one next chance I get;)  Anywho, sorry for the lame quality from my phone camera, but here is my Katie Jump Rope Bow Tie Quilt all laid out for piecing the top. This should go quickly.  Can't wait too.  And wouldn't you just know it,  I'm 1 square short.  Oops!  At least I have a little bit more green left.

Other post about this quilt:

Summer Cottage Quilt Finished
Friday Already?


Thanks for stopping in,
L

5 comments:

  1. Doesn't it just figure to be one short?!! I'd love to have a dollar for every time that happens to me.

    Such a cute quilt; I love this line of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice quilt! i really want to make a bow tie quilt with my DS prints. such a cute, vintage-y block design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your selection of topic is very good and also well written. Thanks for sharing with us most effective information. syringe filters

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have written a great article here. I have heard from a lot of people on this site that you are the greatest writer on this site and after reading this article, I agree with them. palace on wheels price

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Very Nice Blog I Have Read Your Post It Is Very Informative And Useful Thanks For Posting And Sharing With Us.
    filter papers

    ReplyDelete

Say something...anything.