Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Progress Report - Katie Bow Tie

Okay I know I promised better photos, but this whole 'sharing a camera' thing has got to end!


I'm gonna purchase me one next chance I get;)  Anywho, sorry for the lame quality from my phone camera, but here is my Katie Jump Rope Bow Tie Quilt all laid out for piecing the top. This should go quickly.  Can't wait too.  And wouldn't you just know it,  I'm 1 square short.  Oops!  At least I have a little bit more green left.

Other post about this quilt:

Summer Cottage Quilt Finished
Friday Already?


Thanks for stopping in,
L

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't it just figure to be one short?!! I'd love to have a dollar for every time that happens to me.

    Such a cute quilt; I love this line of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice quilt! i really want to make a bow tie quilt with my DS prints. such a cute, vintage-y block design!

    ReplyDelete

Say something...anything.