Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

lil of this, lil of that


In the last couple weeks, I've been catchin' up with my routine.  
Jack and I finally got those seeds in the ground last Tuesday.  I let that darn box just sit there for a week before planting.  Of course little weeds began to grow in that time.  Now I'm not quite sure how often to water.  I think I'll just stick with checking it every morning for moisture.  Sound good?

Oh, almost forgot to tell you WHAT we planted: sweet corn, carrots, red beets + cauliflower (might be to late for cauliflower), spinach. 
Unfortunately, we had some hard rain Saturday night, I hope it didn't do any harm. 

Indoors we have the tomatoes + cucumbers.  

I'm so nervous...I hope something grows, anything.

Got my second Swoon block finished.  Not totally as thrilled about this pairing, but I'm sure it'll look cute in the mix.
I'm really excited about this Little Golden Book.  Remember when I went here, and purchase this fabric panel?  Well, I finally pulled out the panel and some scrap batting and stitched it up.  Finished it in a few hours!  Its available here.

I love cloth baby books, don't you?

Especially ephalents...Yep, thats right I said, EPH-A-LENTS.  Thats what my mom says I called them as a kid.  My dyslexia apparently began before I could read, ha ha.

Just for fun, I also thought I'd share our dinner menu for the week. 

Monday:  Cobb Salad
Tuesday:  Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Soup + Strawberry Pecan Spinach Salad
Wednesday:  Lemon Honey Dijon Curry Chicken + Spinach Orzo Salad
Thursday:  Cream Pasta + Veggies
Friday:  Lettuce Wrapped Hamburgers + Sweet Potato Fries
Saturday:  I have NO IDEA...lets each out!
Sunday: Deviled Eggs, Easter Ham + whatever my family brings to share!

If you'd like any recipes, just email me.  I love to share.

<3
Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something...anything.