Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Favorites

This has been a CRAZY week!  I got hit with a flu virus on Tuesday afternoon and ended up in the ER!  Finally starting to feel better.  Thank God!  I'm so thankful for all the days I'm not sick and that I have such a wonderful husband.  He has been a real trouper and hasn't complained one bit.  I think I chose wisely when I married him.  :D  

Not much sewing going on around here this week although lots of surfing the web.  Bored out of my mind in bed.  I'd like to be productive, but I'm still not quite there yet.  

So I leave you with some Friday Favorites I found this week:

My creation 

Oh, and if you haven't been invited to church on Easter Sunday, its this Sunday, April 8.  
Please do not hesitate to go.  Celebrate one of the most amazing events in world history – the resurrection of Jesus Christ. (The only competition comes from Christmas when God became a man!)

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something...anything.