Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Vintage Butterflies by Christine Adolph

I must introduce you to a very good friend of mine.  She is amazing and I love her dearly.  She is the one who not only inspires me the most, she also encourages me in all forms of creativity.  She is Christine Adolph.  You can visit her blog here and check out her work.  Here is a preview of her fabrics being used in a quilt listed at Studio E Fabrics arriving this fall titled 'Vintage Butterflies.'

Vintage Butterflies by Christine Adolph
Mostly Christine has done scrapbooking materials, but is now venturing out into the great land of fabrics.  This is her second line that has been printed on quilters cottons, and I can't wait till it arrives! 

Thanks Christine for sharing your talents with all of us quilters! 


LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something...anything.