Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Progress

Here is an update on my latest quilt.  Just thought I'd share and update of my progress.


Again I really love these fabrics!  The piecing came together so easily and fast.  I almost feel like I under-challenged myself with this one.  But really the challenge is yet to come.


I plan to use a walking foot for the quilting this time!  It will be my first time using the Walking Foot, but I think it'll be pretty easy.  Since my one and only quilt shop is closing today, I am dependant on YouTube for direction and teaching.  Thanks to all the quilters on the interweb for sharing your knowledge for free!  Wish me luck!

Hugs,
Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Is 'Barrel of monkeys' next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there -= nice to finally visit your blog. The colors in this quilt are lovely together. And I also love your wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete

Say something...anything.