Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Picnics and Fairgrounds by DS Quilts

My favorite blog I stalk daily,  Red Pepper Quilts, just got this today.  And needless to say I have some serious FABRIC ENVY.  I know, I'm crazy.  I'm really happy for Rita, because if anyone should get it first, it should be her.  She makes the most amazing quilts.  The one she made in the US prints was lovely.  She so inspires me.  I comment on her blog (and probably annoy her), but she really does inspire me.  If I ever go to Australia, I'm gonna want to meet her.  Rita, if you read this, I've been meaning to tell you something...I think you should design a line of fabrics.  No, seriously.  From an experienced quilter like yourself, I think you'd really have something special and unique.  And of course, you know that it would be a smashing hit.

OK...back to DS Quilt fabric:
 I want this so so so bad. Its like a drug to me. Anyone in Australia want to buy me a half yard bundle?
Pretty please?
With cherries on top?
I'll be your best friend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally jealous of that Australian DS Quilts line, too. I actually like those colors better than what was released here in the US.

    ReplyDelete

Say something...anything.