Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Swoon Blocks

I nearly feel like an expert at the swoon block piecing, although mine are far from perfect. I am glad to announce that today I completed my last 5 blocks. I decided to do them all together, which has taken me about two weeks of a few hours here and there. What do you think?

I think that leopoard one is my favorite and will most likely be my center block. Do you have a favorite? The feathers comes in second I think. For those of you who may have noticed the slight color variation in the grey seed print in my last block, its true. I used some old scraps from the original line of FMF prints, which is surprisingly lighter weight as well. Its also a little darker. This doesn't matter much, but I can't help but hope that that print doesn't wear out before the others do.
Now on to the saching. I can't wait to see this thing on my bed. I forgot how long the process is for making large quilts. The anticipation is killing me! But...in a fun way;D
>>---Lindsay--->

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something...anything.