Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Weekend Sewing

I started a new quilt top last night.  This lovely line of fabrics, was given to me by my dear friend, Christine Adolph (http://christineadolph.typepad.com/).  Its called Vintage Butterflies, and I love it.  Its hard to believe that she gave me this strip bundle 2 years ago this month.  I've cheated myself really, by not playing with it sooner.  The more my hands work with it the more my eyes enjoy its color pallet and images.  Its eye candy!


The mix of subtle pastels in lavender, mint, yellow and pink have pops of bright butterflies and water-color flowers in fusia, royal blue, and Turquoise.  Sadly this line is OOP (out of print), but I have seen a few remnants pop up on Etsy and Ebay recently, if you want to get your hands on some.  

This is my second post using the 'Blogger' App for iPad and I cant quite figure out how to add a hyperlink to text or photo.  Sorry for that.

Anyway, back to stitching:D

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something...anything.