Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Swoon Block 3


Okay, I'm definitely Swooning over these babies.  I didn't think it was possible to crush on yet another block.  You may be detecting a theme by now, but I'm not sure if I'm committed to it.  So far my blocks are quite patriotic, but I'm not sure if I'll keep that going or do the whole Picnic and Fairgrounds line.  Although the thought of having a 4th of July quilt does drop visions of good times in my head.  Oh, I'm thinking of Montana a lot lately.  I can't believe its already mid April, and yet...I can't wait for our summer holiday in August.  Ahh, warm weather please come sooner!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Swoon block - bought the pattern but have yet to actually make a single block. I'm LOVING yours in the picnic and Fairgrounds prints!!

    ReplyDelete

Say something...anything.