Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow!

Hi all, I just wanted to stop in and say hi!  I just enjoyed a lovely visit with my sister Shiloh in Oklahoma.  I flew with my Mom and Grama and together we four ladies had a blast.  We each got to contribute to her new home in our own special ways.  Yes, she be getting a quilt from me some time this year.  We haven't yet gotten together to decide on anything yet, but boy was I inspired.  She has a lovely new home.  I was so blessed to be there.  

Well, its a busy day.  I got home last night and tomorrow we are off to San Felipe, Mex for a race.  The fun part is that we are staying with friends on the beach.  I can't wait! 

I'll be back next week to share some more!

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something...anything.