Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Play Date Quilt

Okay,  so I started another Etsy shop, exclusively for "Modern Amish Quilts."  My first quilt for sale is almost finished.  This quilt will be a little girls quilt and will be listed with a coordinating doll quilt.

Here are a few of the blocks:

The green and pink fabrics I selected are from P & B Fabric's Play Date line.  The blue one is from Classic Cotton's and the white heart I can't remember.  Detailed photos to come.

All of these are post-war reproduction fabrics, and I mostly purchased them on vacation last summer, 2010 in Montana.  I found the needed coordinates here.

Hope to finish it this week.  I'm going to attempt machine quilting for the first time.

Until its finished,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something...anything.