Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Swoon Baby

I've been anxiously waiting to share this sweet baby quilt with you.

Today this Swoon Baby Quilt arrived safely in the arms of my good friend in North Carolina. She is expecting a baby girl later this month. I'm so happy for her.

You may recognize this center block from my last swoon post. It was one of my favorites, however it just didn't jive with the other blocks. And...I kept thinking how much my girl friend would really like a handmade quilt for her baby. It blessed me so much to get her text messages this morning after she received it. It reminded me of her last visit here. From the moment she walked through my door she wrapped herself up in one of my quilts. It felt so good to have her appreciate my work.

Doesn't if feel good to know something you made will be well loved and cherished? Since I shipped this one off, I've been awaiting fabric for a replacement block. Now, I've got it and will begin my last swoon block.

>>---Lindsay--->

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something...anything.