Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

My New Bundle

I've been getting lots of fabric time in.  Over the holiday weekend I finished binding a quilt (photos yet to come), and planned out my next quilt with these lovelies:


There are some of my favorites in here like Anna Maria Horner's Field Study, Denyse Schmidt's Katie Jump Rope, Hope Valley, Chicopea, and Flea Market Fancy.  Also some Joel Dewberry, Amy Butler, Heather Bailey, Martha Negley, and Jay McCarroll.  I'm sure you can see Aqua is the main stream color, accented with deeper blues, cranberries, browns and golds.  I'm Swooning again. It's gonna be awesome!  

Speaking of favorites, cuddling my boy on the beach is one of them.


He didn't want his picture taken, again... But too bad.  I love him so.  Sadly he split his lip open today, not too bad, but water play is currently postponed for a couple days.  What to do with him now?  

 Oo ooo, I almost forgot!  I also picked up my tickets to the Long Beach Quilt Festival Aug. 2-4.  I can't wait.  I've wanted to go the last few years but we are usually on holiday.  Bummed we aren't going on holiday this summer, but happy to be attending the Quilt show.  When I picked up my tickets I was informed it was the last one (at Long Beach).  Anyone know why?  More info here if you want to attend:  http://www.quilts.com/home/shows/viewer.php?page=SummerFestival





No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something...anything.