Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Fabric Friday

Yesterday I hit my local quilt shop, a rarity without my kid in tow.  Surprisingly it happened to be their anniversary sale!  Lucky me;D

I couldn't resist a few new stash builders.  Some low-volume prints.  Those specticals are the cutest!



Some OOP (out of print) favorites 


...and the 6"square panel strips of 16 in three color-ways of Anna Maria Horners' Little Folks voiles.  I can't believe how soft they are!



Oh and they had yardage of this Summer Soireé print by Paula Prass that is just darling so I bought a yard for who knows what?...hoarding I guess.



Today I worked on a couple custom orders for my Sandwich Wrap/Mats. Aren't they cute?


Hope to finish the rest of the orders this weekend.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something...anything.