Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pumpkin Love

If it has the word Pumpkin on it or smell like, tastes like...I usually buy it!  Pumpkin is one of my favorite flavors!

How could I help but indulge in a few things this week.  It all started with these:


I found this sweet tutorial on Pintrest here.  I loved the idea of using velvet and doilies.  So classy and yet it interacts so well with my DS Quilt fabrics.  I totally scored on Saturday when I went to JoAnn's and they had DS fabrics for $3/yd.  Can you believe it?  I' had to get a little of everything they offered at that price. 

Are you addicted to Pintrest yet?  Come, join the fun!  If you haven't been invited yet, leave a comment and I'll send you one. 

I also purchased some super yummy Pumpkin soup from Trader Joe's.  I could basically drink it!  Its like pumpkin pie soup for the soul. 

As I was leaving Trader Joe's yesterday,  a new tea can caught my eye.  It was love at first sight!


Rooibos is my go to tea cause its caffeine free and well so yummy.  It doesn't help that my South African friends introduced me to it 8 years ago.  Well maybe it does help, tea is good for you, right?  But Pumpkin flavored,  Have mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something...anything.